[ Return to Bugs & Features | Post Text | Post File | Prev | Next ]
|Status:||5 - New|
|Priority:||1 - Request for Enhancement, e.g. asking for a feature|
|Scope:||2 - Specific to an operating system|
|Summary:||Support XIM on UTF-8 and GBK locale, update XIM support on GB2312. |
Trouble Report Files:
[ Post File ]
Trouble Report Comments:
[ Post Text ]
13:19 Feb 17, 2009
1. XIM broken on UTF8 locale.
2. Can't input ascii characters when XIM is opened on new GB2312(encoding in euc-cn) locale.
3. Can't input all chinese characters supported by GBK locale.
I have fixed these. Please check the patch (Please see the attachment). What I have done:
1. Support GBK encoding.
a. It is possible to input any chinese GBK character with XIM on
b. Update ucs2fontmap.c to support utf8Wrap on GBK if need.
c. Add GBK table cp936ext.h and create 'gbk_tab_to_h.c' from cjk_tab_to_h.c.
2. Enable XIM support on UTF-8 locale
3. It is possible to input ascii characters when XIM is opened on the new
15:28 Jan 29, 2015
|Moved STR from "Applications" to "FLTK Library" and set priority to 1 (RFE), since this requests a new feature. ||
08:39 Jul 21, 2015
|Moved to 1.4-feature. ||
[ Return to Bugs & Features | Post Text | Post File ]