|Home Page:||http://nab.pcug.org.au (2080 visits)|
|Download:||http://nab.pcug.org.au (1041 visits)|
sprsht is a simplified spreadsheet program to show and manipulate data on a spreadsheet, including an easy method for including user written c++ functions similar to macros. Based on fltk and g.ercolano's Fl_Table widget.
- easily modified (c++)
- cell array can be resized dynamically
- recursive descent parser for expressions, constants, real and string variables
- built-in functions including most of <cmath> library
- data can be saved and recovered
- examples include flow of natural gas in a pipeline network
This is version 1.2.2, with an improved pipeflow interface and minor error corrections and improvements to the main spreadsheet program
[ Submit Article | View All ]
No articles found.
[ Submit Comment ]