[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #243: SPTK 2.1 beta 1
Created at 16:07 Dec 23, 2003 by alexey.parshin
SPTK 2.1.b2 is out. You may get it from http://sptk.tts-sf.com . This is the second beta. I continue to collect the error reports from different people. The changes are:
- Fixed bug in CListView::sort() that didn't use a sorted column type correctly
- CListView is much beter handling the font type and size changes. After such change, the first redraw() call would recompute sizes of the existing items in the list
- Fixed the GP Fault in CTreeView on click in the widget after clear(). Thanks to Ryan Greene who found and reported the bug.
- CThemes now support a FLAT BUTTON mode. Added couple of themes to demonstrate it.
- Added a new theme 'Opera'
- Added a new class CEditorSpellChecker that uses Aspell to implement the spell checking for CEditor. Also added the examples/spell_checker to illustrate how it works. This a very first draft of the spell checker in SPTK and it will be extended in the future.
- Added a configure script. It tries to detect if FLTK is installed, and only then compile SPTK. It also tries to detect if ODBC support is installed, and only then compile ODBC-related classes. And, finally, it checks if Aspell is available, and only if both, FLTK and Aspell, are available, compiles CEditorSpellChecker.
[ Download | Home Page | Listing ]
[ Submit Comment ]