[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #229: SPTK 2.1 beta 1
Created at 16:55 Dec 01, 2003 by alexey.parshin
SPTK 2.1.b1 is out. You may get it in sptk.tts-sf.com.
This is the first beta. It means, that it is successfully used in at least three of my production projects, and it generally works. However, I expect to have fixes and feature additions.
The changes in this version are:
- Fixed bug in CListView::addRow() that didn't pass a row ID to the list view
- Fixed bug in CComboBox that caused drawing the whole combo box outside of the window, on the parent window, on closing the drop-down list.
- Added the collapse functionality to CToolBar. If the parent() widget of it uses layouts properly, all the resizing is done automatically.
- Fixed some layout problems in CThemes.
Added a new Flat theme, still thinking what to make of it.
- Fixed a minor bug that prevented the correct work of CQuery on Gentoo Linux.
[ Download | Home Page | Listing ]
[ Submit Comment ]