[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #1876: Improved FLUID and Docs
Created at 02:20 Jul 15, 2023 by matt
In my efforts to make FLUID into a really cool and friendly tool despite its complex job, I added a few new cool features.
Check out the docs at https://fltk.gitlab.io/fltk/fluid.html.
- the settings dialogs have now all been consolidated into a single efficient setting panel
- interactive design with grid and snapping never worked very well, so I replaced it with a layout system that know about about gaps, grids, distances and much more, with presets that can be saved, included, exported and shared
- we have now a hatched overlay that shows overlapping and out of bounds widgets, so you don't need to worry that your design may not work as expected
- the Fl_Flex widget is now fully supported
- and lots of little UI improvements
[ Listing ]
[ Submit Comment ]