[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #1266: FLTK 1.3.2 maintenance version released
Created at 14:48 Dec 09, 2012 by manolo
Last modified at 14:50 Dec 09, 2012
CHANGES IN FLTK 1.3.2
[ Listing ]
- Removed unnecessary drawing calls (STR #2898)
- Fixed regression in FLTK 1.3.1 for unbundled Mac OS FLTK applications that did not appear in dock nor have a menu bar (STR #2890).
- Fl_Table::clear() now calls table->clear() for consistency. (STR #2889)
- Fixed Fl_Scroll widget that fails under Mac OS X 10.8 and retina display (STR #2887).
- Prevents scrollbars from drawing when widget is sized too small to be visible (STR #2886).
- Documented how to make a Mac OS X FLTK application launchable by dropping files on its icon.
- Fixed a Mac-specific issue appeared with OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion): long delay before opening when the application is started by dragging a file on the application icon.
- Fixed use of PNG image from in-memory data (STR #2884).
- Added static Fl_RGB_Image::max_size(size_t) to limit the maximum memory size allowed to RGB images (STR #2881).
[ Submit Comment ]