The FLTK team is happy to announce the release of FLTK 1.1.10. This version fixes a number of esoteric and real bugs that could lead to lockups or crashes under specific conditions.
- Documentation fixes (STR #2220, STR #2209, STR #1945, STR #1893)
- Widgets now remove stale entries from the default callback
queue when they are deleted (STR #2302)
- Fixed selection bug in Fl_Int_Input (STR #2292)
- Fixed character set conversion functions (STR #2268)
- Fixed image lib configure and fltk-config issues by backporting
the image lib and zlib configure code from FLTK 1.3 (STR #2203)
- Updated the bundled libpng to v1.2.40 (released Sep. 10, 2009)
- Fixed Fl_Choice contrast with light-on-dark settings (STR #2219)
- Added Xft2 font lookup table (STR #2215)
- Fixed X server lockup, if a modal dialog window is opened
while a menu is active (STR #1986)
- Setting a default font for Xft (STR #2216)
- Limited builds to 32-bit on OX S to stay compatible to Snow Leopard.
64 bit users should upgrade to FLTK 1.3 and above.
- Fixed Windows compile bug with "#define USE_COLORMAP 0"
- Fixed glibc 2.10 compiler problems (Fedora 11 and others)
with scandir() and strchr() (STR #2222)
- Fixed OpenGL shared context handling (STR #2135)
- Fixed gray-scale images with alpha channel (STR #2105)
- Fixed unexpected shortcut behavior for Win32 (STR #2199)
- Added cast to Fl_Color in all Fluid code (STR #2206)
- Fixed wrong identifier for special keys combined with
modifier (STR #2196)
- Fix for multiple popups, when dragging and calling fl_alert()
and friends from the callback (STR #2159)
- Avoiding crashes for recursive common dialogs (this does not
fix the issue at hand yet) (STR 2150)
- Fluid printing used wrong colors under Windows (STR #2195)
- Fixed bad system menu hadling in OS X (STR #2153)
- Fixed File Input mouse pointer dragging (STR #2181)
- Fixed static linking of image libraries (STR #1962)
- Fixed callback would not be called when shortcut was used with
radio and toggle buttons in default FL_RELEASE mode.
- Fixed a problem with TrackMouseEvent() (Windows only) that would
generate wrong FL_LEAVE events with subwindows. TrackMouseEvent
is now enabled by default (it was disabled for GNU compilers).
It can be disabled by defining NO_TRACK_MOUSE.
Improved test/subwindow.cxx (STR #2079)
- Fixed RGB colors for round box (STR #2097)
- Fixed documentation (added missing COMCTRL32.LIB dependency)
- Fl_Group::clip_children() is now public (STR #2017)
- Fixed first modifier key event (STR #1952)
- Fixed wrong default value of Fl_Spinner in Fluid (STR #1991)
- Fixed Fluid textcolor output (STR #1992)
- Fl_Group and Fl_Scroll now resize themselves before
resizing their children (STR #2032)
- Fixed adding an idle handler during a draw() call (STR #1950)
- Improved stability of fl_read_image (STR #2021)
- Fixed menu position close to screen border (STR #2057)
[ Direct Link to Message ]