We're pleased to announce the release of FLTK 1.3.8. |
FLTK 1.3.8 is a maintenance release with minor enhancements and some
macOS related improvements. One new function 'fl_choice_n()' has
been introduced (please see docs for details).
We recommend all FLTK 1.3.x users to upgrade to FLTK 1.3.8.
This release does not contain new "ABI features". The ABI
(Application Binary Interface) is 100% compatible with releases
1.3.5 - 1.3.7.
The new release 1.3.8 (source and documentation) can be downloaded
Changes in FLTK 1.3.8
- Make "FLTK_CONSOLIDATE_MOTION" user-definable (issue #76)
- Fix compiler warnings (backported from 1.4)
- Add new dialog fl_choice_n() with extended return values (#282)
- Account for deprecation of [NSBitmapImageRep
in macOS 10.14
- macOS: fix fullscreen window when other windows were created
- Fix issue #279: "HiDpi issue on macOS with retina display"
- Fix issue #287: "FLTK 1.3.6 doesn't handle fullscreen on macOS"
- Fix issue #288: "FLTK 1.3.6+ doesn't notify window movement on
- macOS: Allow building with non-Apple compiler that may not support
For more information on previous releases see CHANGES in the
root directory of the source distribution or directly in our FLTK
source repository on GitHub:
(as of Release 1.3.8).
[ Direct Link to Message ]