DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. INSTEAD, POST ANY RESPONSES TO THE LINK BELOW.
FYI: I'm attaching another screenshot (file 3:
arrows_gtk+_Fl_Scrollbar_scaled-2x_test.png) which is a test version of the
new drawing code but not yet the new Fl_Counter code discussed here.
(1) The FLTK scaling factor is 2.0 (200%) which results in better drawing
(the original 100% scaling is still not perfect)
(2) The arrow/triangle symbols with light green background and red borders
demonstrate correct positioning and drawing of the arrows with the *new*
drawing code. The background and borders are only used in test mode.
(3) The scheme is "gtk+" which renders the arrows a little different.
(4) Fl_Adjuster uses old drawing code with embedded arrow images (will
likely not be changed unless we use SVG images in the future?)
(5) Fl_Spinner still uses old "polygon drawing" code (independent of the
scheme). This is subject to be changed as well.
[ Direct Link to Message ]
Description: PNG image