Hi all, |
I'm proposing a release schedule in the hope that I can do
those things I need to do in the remaining time:
(1) Feature freeze at Mar 1, 2022 or near that date.
(2) Release candidate 1 at Mar 15, 2022.
(3) Following release candidates depending on feedback.
(4) Release of FLTK 1.4.0 in April 2022, depending on release
candidates and feedback.
That said: I'm going to concentrate solely on the implementation of
pending features and issues for the release. I will still follow
discussions but I will likely not be very responsive, don't worry
I'm not sure yet if I can hold the feature freeze date in 6 weeks
but I'll try.
Whenever I have something new to test (either pushed to the FLTK
repo or in my fork) I'll let you know and I would appreciate quick
Milestones we should IMHO consider for inclusion:
- Wayland support (Manolo's branch)
- consolidated timeout handling (WIP)
- Fl_Grid widget (WIP)
- touch gestures on macOS and Windows (WIP)
- CMake improvements (GitHub Issues)
Comments and other suggestions welcome.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "fltk.coredev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/fltkcoredev/9210333a-f583-d5f4-9212-f01bc45dbda8%40online.de.
[ Direct Link to Message ]