|Version:||0.5 [Stale links 2015-04-09]||License:||GPLv2|
|Home Page:||http://nixstaller.berlios.de (2120 visits)|
|Download:||http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4863 (1188 visits)|
Nixstaller is an Open Source software project that makes it possible to create installers that work on many different UNIX like systems.
- Three different installer frontends, powered by GTK+2, FLTK and ncurses.
- Support for many common UNIX like systems (see table below)
- Can be fully translated (English and Dutch translations are already provided)
- The installation files can be compressed with lzma, gzip and bzip2.
- The installation files that should be used can depend on the current system.
- Lua support is provided to configure the installer and to program the installation procedure. This allows very flexible configurations.
- Very few dependencies: the end user and install creator only needs one of the supported systems. For compilation SCons (and python) is also required.
- Supports package manager integration and dependency handling.
[ Submit Article | View All ]
[ Submit Comment ]
From engelsman, 12:56 Apr 09, 2015 (score=3)
The links are dead. Maybe the author can post new links if the project is still alive
[ Reply ]