This manual describes the Fast Light Tool Kit ("FLTK")
version 1.1.10, a C++ Graphical User Interface
("GUI") toolkit for UNIX, Microsoft Windows and MacOS. Each
of the chapters in this manual is designed as a tutorial for
using FLTK, while the appendices provide a convenient reference
for all FLTK widgets, functions, and operating system
This manual may be printed, modified, and/or used under
the terms of the FLTK license provided in Appendix A.
This manual is organized into the following chapters and appendices:
The following typeface conventions are used in this manual:
- Function and constant names are shown in bold courier type
- Code samples and commands are shown in regular courier type
The following abbreviations are used in this manual:
- The X Window System version 11.
- The X Window System interface library.
- The Microsoft Windows 32-bit Application Programmer's Interface.
- The Apple Macintosh OS 8.6 and later, including OS X.
Copyrights and Trademarks
FLTK is Copyright 1998-2009 by Bill Spitzak and others. Use and
distribution of FLTK is governed by the GNU Library General Public
License, located in Appendix H.
UNIX is a registered trademark of the X Open Group, Inc.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation. OpenGL is a registered trademark of Silicon
Graphics, Inc. Apple, Macintosh, MacOS, and Mac OS X are
registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
No comments for this page.