[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #1782: FLTK 1.3.8 released on Nov. 20, 2021
Created at 10:50 Nov 20, 2021 by AlbrechtS
We're pleased to announce the release of FLTK 1.3.8.
FLTK 1.3.8 is a maintenance release with minor enhancements and
some macOS related improvements. One new function 'fl_choice_n()'
has been introduced (please see docs for details).
We recommend all FLTK 1.3.x users to upgrade to FLTK 1.3.8.
This release does not contain new "ABI features". The ABI (Application Binary Interface) is 100% compatible with releases 1.3.5 - 1.3.7.
The new release 1.3.8 (source and documentation) can be downloaded here:
Changes in FLTK 1.3.8
- Make "FLTK_CONSOLIDATE_MOTION" user-definable (issue #76)
- Fix compiler warnings (backported from 1.4)
- Add new dialog fl_choice_n() with extended return values (#282)
- Account for deprecation of [NSBitmapImageRep initWithFocusedViewRect:]
in macOS 10.14
- macOS: fix fullscreen window when other windows were created before
- Fix issue #279: "HiDpi issue on macOS with retina display"
- Fix issue #287: "FLTK 1.3.6 doesn't handle fullscreen on macOS"
- Fix issue #288: "FLTK 1.3.6+ doesn't notify window movement on macOS"
- macOS: Allow building with non-Apple compiler that may not support blocks
For more information on previous releases see CHANGES in the root directory of the source distribution or directly in our FLTK source repository on GitHub:
CHANGES (as of Release 1.3.8).
[ Listing ]
[ Submit Comment ]