[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #1324: 3DRACS 1.8.0
Created at 19:53 Aug 27, 2013 by Furkan
[ Download | Home Page | Listing ]
- Added a powerful phase unwrapping algorithm which solves discontinuities problem during 3D scanning.
- Added a powerful refine smooth algorithm for pointclouds and meshes.
- A lots of improvements in the scanning module. Switching of fringe patterns is now merged into the Live camera module.
- Major fixes in the Live camera module, thread, recording, etc.
- Improved all phase-unwrapping algorithms, made them robust and efficient for noisy and complicated surfaces.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when a user tried to import a corrupted image.
- Fixed capturing colors during 360 degree scanning.
- Added various filters into the Colorize module.
- Improved virtual 3D scanner by adding various phase-unwrapping algorithms which corrects discontinuities.
- Now any theme can be selected as a default startup theme.
[ Submit Comment ]