[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #632: DANCE Dynamic Animation and Control Environment software v072506 released
Created at 22:41 Jul 25, 2006 by ashapiro
I have created a new version of the DANCE software with much better ODE stability, many bug fixes and interface additions.
DANCE is free for non-commerical use and runs on both Windows and Linux. DANCE is written using FLTK 2.0.
- Import/Export of motion capture
- Ragdoll simulation
- Physical simulation of characters with dynamic control
- Pose based dynamic control
- Creation of videos from OpenGL or high quality output via POVRay http://www.povray.org
- Integrated with the Open Dynamics Engine (ODE) http://www.ode.org
- Easy plugin interface and example code
- All source code included
The DANCE discussion group can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dancedev/
[ Listing ]
[ Submit Comment ]