[ Return to Articles | Show Comments | Submit Comment ]
Article #1369: Fl_Highlight_Editor 0.2
Created at 21:07 Jun 05, 2014 by sanel.z
This release brings new set of features and bug fixes. Some highlights:
[ Download | Home Page | Listing ]
- Added mode/highlighting support for fluid .fl files
- Added modes/highlighting support for make and html files
- Updated manual
- Simplified 'define-mode': now all modes have uniform interface
- Added two themes: dark and lite with appropriate colors
- New functions callable from mode files, like set-tab-expand, editor-set-cursor-colorand etc.
- User can change FLTK font face with editor-set-fltk-font-face;
with this if you call, e.g. (editor-set-fltk-font-face FL_COURIER "inconsolata"), default font will be "Inconsolata" as FL_COURIER is
default font face
- and more tiny bits...
[ Submit Comment ]